1. What services does PECS provide?
PECS works with organizations located globally with a major focus on Europe, US
and Asian countries and provide them Web Design and Development solutions and services
in .net, java and SharePoint technology. Broadly, we provide the following services:
- Website Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- SharePoint Solutions
- Content Management
- Bespoke Application Development
- Search Engine Optimization Services
2. Where is PECS Offshore Development Center located? What are the PECS normal
working hours in a day and week?
PECS has its own Offshore Development Center is located in New Delhi, India. PECS
normal working hours are 8 in a day and 40 in a week
3. Do you subcontract the work or do it at your own development center?
We have own development center in New Delhi, India and we do not sub-contract. We
safeguard the interest of our customers and have a great control over the project
4. What are the company's core competencies?
Our core competencies are the following:
- Expertise in .Net, Java and SharePoint.
- Highly experienced technology expertise.
- High Quality Solutions at cost effective price.
- Round the Clock Operations
5. Do you also provide maintenance services?
Yes, PECS provide one month free maintenance service after the project is completed.
This generally includes bug fixing and tracking. Any new enhancements or feature
development is handled as separate contract.
6. How is the project development cost, estimated?
We work on fixed man-hour. We estimate the number of man-hours it will take to complete
the project. The quote for the project is arrived at by multiplying the estimated
man- hours by the man-hour rate.
7. How will I know the status of my projects?
PECS will assign team leader to your project who will be the main point of contact.
Team leader will send you the regular updates on each day through email. Also you
can communicate with the team through any of the following mode:
- Telephone or TL mobile
8. Can Developers of PECS speak English?
Yes our developers are very well versed in English. Infact English speaking proficiency
test is a part of our recruitment process.
9. How can we be sure that the software code will be owned by us without misuse?
We sign confidentiality agreement based on existing laws with our each team member.
Moreover, our resources are skilled professionals who would maintain the professional
integrity by safeguarding customer’s code.
10. Can PECS provide references?
Yes, we can provide you with our client references
11. Does the company has any certifications?
- Yes PECS is ISO 9001:2000 certified company.
- PECS is also a Microsoft Certified Partner.
12. Who owns the code? Do you provide code documentation?
Our customer owns the code as well as design. We always respect Intellectual property
of our customers. Yes we document the code we develop as this helps us to maintain
the code in a better way till the application is active.